domenica 10 maggio 2015

GOSSIP - Po(r)ker! E sono 4: dopo Laverne Cox ("OITNB"), Katheryn Winnick ("Vikings") e Nicole Beharie ("Sleepy Hollow") tocca a Jordan Brewster di "Dallas" su "Allure"
"There's a strength to the portrait that I'm really proud of," says the Furious 7 and "Dallas" star. No kidding. Brewster, 35, runs six days a week, meditates twice a day, and mixes in "some weird Cirque du Soleil–type acrobatic work," she says. "Having to wear those tight outfits in the [Fast and Furious] franchise has helped me keep fitness a part of my life."
Have those Fast and Furious workouts changed your body?
"My legs used to be my least-favorite body part, but now they're really strong and muscular."
Did you tell your husband that you'd be posing nude?
"I asked if he had any reservations. He said, 'Just don't do full frontal.' He'll be pleasantly surprised."
Why now?
"I'm having more fun posing nude or being in a bikini or doing love scenes than I ever did before because it hit me: This is fleeting, and in a couple of years I won't be able to do this, so just enjoy it."
Do you walk differently when naked?
"It depends whether someone is watching."
Were you raised in a household where nudity was no big deal?
"I was raised in Brazil for part of my life, where people are pretty open about their bodies, so yeah. The bikinis are kind of nonexistent, so you might as well be naked."

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!