domenica 24 maggio 2015

GOSSIP - Il Nick che si copre il dick! Wechsler di "Revenge" nudo per beneficenza su "Cosmo" UK
Revenge's Nick Wechsler is baring all in the June issue of UK Cosmopolitan to raise awareness for Cancer Research UK. What a gent.
For Nick though, stripping was the easy part, he told us:
"It's actually easier for me to do a photoshoot with my clothes off than it is to play Jack in Revenge sometimes. I'm the weirdest choice for the role. I'm a goofy, insecure guy, but I have to act cool. I find it easier just being me – even if I have to take my shirt off!"
The tough part for Nick is talking about the real reason raising awareness of Cancer Research is so important to him...
"I've never really spoken much about it, but cancer is something that has affected my life, so I'm pleased to do this shoot for Cancer Research UK. I lost a brother over 20 years ago when I was 14 and he was 24. He was only diagnosed when doctors X-rayed his torso after a motorcycle accident, and found advanced cancer."
Nick is determined to encourage young men and everyone to be aware of their body and go for regular health checks - especially if they are worried about anything or see any changes. "I think sometimes men feel ill, but we just don't like to go to the doctor because it's not macho or whatever. If doing this can raise some awareness of that issue, then that's great," he said.
Great job Nick.

1 commento:

bea ha detto...

Toglietegli quell'asciugamani!

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!