sabato 31 gennaio 2015

GOSSIP - Idris Elba 00(dj)set! Altro che Bond, l'ex "Luther" sempre più preso a far ballare la gente dalla consolle
Idris Elba gets behind the DJ booth at the Jaguar XE presentation at Umspannwerk on Tuesday evening (January 27) in Berlin, Germany.
The 42-year-old actor just revealed that he is focusing on music right now and is brushing off all of those James Bond rumors.
“It’s really just a rumor—and it’s not even my rumor!” Idris told Bloomberg Business.
“I appreciate you saying that I’d be a good James Bond, but Daniel Craig is doing a great job with it right now,” he added. 
”I love working with music, making people dance.”
“I mostly taught myself to DJ, but I did used to lift the speaker boxes for my uncle when he would do weddings. He was the first to really turn me on to it,” Idris said.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!