sabato 10 gennaio 2015

GOSSIP - Chi Dornan non piglia il pesce! Il protagonista di "The Fall" rivela: "la mia più grande paura è essere ucciso da un fan come Lennon!" (adesso vola basso però...)
Jamie Dornan is oh-so sexy on the cover of Details magazine’s February 2015 issue.
Here’s what the 32-year-old Fifty Shades of Grey and "The Fall"  actor had to share with the mag:
On his interest in playing Christian Grey: “[It had to do with] an attraction and understanding I have for people that are broken in some way. Not that I’m some broken bird, but there’s a massive element of me that’s fractured from losing my mother so young, and I’m drawn to characters who are wounded.”
On staying away from the Internet after his casting news was announced: “I think my publicist said, ‘Yeah, mostly good.’ [I’m] very aware of opinion regarding the film, whether it be positive or negative. It is, by its nature, an easy target.”
On his biggest fear: “I almost don’t want to put this out there into the ether, but I fear I’ll get murdered, like John Lennon, by one of those mad fans at the premiere. Because a lot of people are very angry that I’m playing this character. And I’m a father now, and a husband. I don’t want to die yet.”
On joking about his biggest fear: “And when I do get murdered, people will say, ‘God, isn’t it haunting how he did that interview in Details magazine and predicted his own death on the red carpet?’”
For more from Jamie, visit Details.com.







1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Sembra ben messo!!!

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!