venerdì 5 dicembre 2014

GOSSIP - Oh my GOT! "Gli attori sono tutti narcisi!": il j'accuse di Kit Harington tra un colpo di ciuffo e l'altro su "GQ"
Kit Harington shows off his gorgeous locks on the cover of British GQ‘s January 2015 issue.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Game of Thrones actor had to share with the mag:
On not being allowed to cut his hair for the show: “I’m more recognizable in public than much better-known actors. So many people watch, and I go around looking like my character.”
On his ‘resting face’: “I’d get people coming up to me in the street and asking if I was OK. But this is my default. I laugh, I make jokes, I just happen to reside in this face.”
On actors:They’re all narcissists. Every single one, I promise you. To have that verve, to get up and want to be watched. It comes from a place – either you were denied that attention as a child, or you were given lots of it and want more. Which is where I land.”
On Game of Thrones:Game Of Thrones is my life, it’s my day job, I love it. But honestly, if there is a curse of Thrones, it’s a lifetime of having to talk about it.”
For more from Kim, visit GQ-Magazine.co.uk.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

gayissimo

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!