giovedì 10 luglio 2014

NEWS - Clamoroso al Cibali! Katherine Heigl pensa al ritiro dalle scene!

Articolo tratto da "Marie Claire"
"After quitting Hollywood back in 2009 to focus on her family, Katherine Heigl, the rom-com queen, is back and better than ever with a new US TV show, State Of Affairs, and animated movie, The Nut Job. Speaking exclusively to us, Katherine explained the reasons behind her break from the limelight and said she was starting to regret taking so many parts in romantic comedies and needed to reevaluate her career goals. 'This thing that was my best friend for a long time suddenly turned on me,' she said of the notorious Hollywood machine. 'And I didn’t expect it. I was taken by surprise and angry at it for betraying me.'
'I had an amazing time. I love romantic comedies. I was so stoked to be doing them. But maybe I hit it a little too hard. I couldn’t say no. There’s nothing wrong with them, but maybe I overloaded my audience. I should have done a superhero movie or a psychological thriller.'
'I stopped challenging myself. It became a bit by rote and, as a creative person, that can wear you down. That was part of why I took that time off, to ask myself, "What do I want? What am I looking for?" and shut down all the noise.'
Speaking about her return to LA and her now-steady career/life balance, she said: 'I feel like I’m finally rolling into the next phase of my adulthood.' 'We made a deal [with the producers of State Of Affairs] that we will only do 15 episodes a season, so I can go back to Utah and do all the things that inspire me.'
'There’s still a part of me that’s a Hollywood animal as well.'

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!